Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Why do I do it?

Hannah Montana is a truly terrible game, maybe even worse than My Horse and Me 2, and yet I will play it to completion. It's times like these that I wonder what the hell possesses me to play and complete the number of crap games that I do.

On the plus side I have unearthed a few gems in my time that does go some way to compensating for a lot of the tat, I also played a lot of rubbish during the GSL in order to get easy points so that was at least for a purpose.

The thing is once I'd hit 100k I said I'd only play good games that I wanted to play, which went fine for a few months. Then as I got higher in points it became clear that I wanted to get 200k so the crap games started to be put back into my 360. I don't think it's an addiction that will ever go away, ha ha!

Still, after HM I will have no real tat sat around so will be forced to play something good.

No comments: