Saturday, May 23, 2009

Business is picking up.

Well, after a bit of a lull in the review period it looks like they are rapidly going to be picking up over the next few months. I have just finished up Battlestations Pacific (check the link on your right) and have moved on to Bionic Commando with plenty more titles looming on the horizon.

Still with things like Prototype, FUEL, Batman: AA etc coming up I can't say I'm going to be upset about being busy. Though I doubt I'll review all of the triple A stuff but that doesn't stop me from buying them..........and then leaving them to rot on a shelf while I play somethiong crap for points. The shame.

On the bizarre side, I'm actually enjoying Bionic Commando which is a shock considering all of the bad write ups it has had thus far. I put a few hours into it yesterday and actually had a lot of fun. Though I'm not sure if the game will stay entertaining throughout so only time will tell. Still, it's certainly an auspicious beginning.

I've also been dipping in and out of Hot Wheels again. The game is pretty easy but still quite long and arduous. I've snagged 130/780 flames so far, and will be doing my best to keep that figure as high as possible so that I can cruise through the harder stages. Fingers crossed.

Once that badness is out of the way (along with Commando which seems a reasonably straightforward 1k) I'll switch over to NBA Ballers and Velvet Assassin. Another new game to get through and a half finished game to tidy up.

I'm liking the way this works and I'm almost, ALMOST, at 90% completion which is nice.

Big CONGRATS to Apple who not only overtook me in the race to 200k but also hit the 150k milestone in doing so - not bad considering he was about 8k behind me when the race began. I guess I'm getting lax but such is life.

No comments: