Thursday, May 14, 2009

Getting there.

Well, I've gone back to The Wheelman now in a bid to finish that bad boy off. I managed to display some extremely good memory skills in remembering which of the lion statues I had already smashed and dashed around the rest of them in double quick time.

There is nothing as satisfying as being sat on 99/100 collectables and seeing the last one sat in front of you ready to be snagged. Especially when I had a sneaking suspicion I was going to end up one short and have to drive around looking for it, boo yah!

Next up I have decided to finish off ALL of the side missions to S-rank before finishing off the remaining story missions. I had a pretty good run last night and polished off all of the Hot Potato and Made to Order quests (15/15 each) to rank S. That leaves me at 79 missions done so far and two of the seven categories done and dusted. Plus, the final Made to Order mission is meant to be one of the worst of them all too.

Most of the other categories are at ten or eleven S-ranks out of fifteen - except for the Fugitive ones which are only at seven for some reason. Seems that most of them didn't unlock until I hit the last story checkpoint, so there is plenty of work still to do and 26 missions left to conquer.

Given the chance I will endeavour to finish off another couple of categories tonight - possibly the Rampage, Taxi or Street Showdown ones. Probably leave Fugitive until last, and Contracts as and when I'm feeling it. After all of this work the rest of the story will only take a few hours to run through so it will be pretty much mission accomplished.

Hopefully I can get this game out of the way in the next week or so and move onto something else. Here's hoping...........

No comments: