Tuesday, May 05, 2009

That was easy......

After suffering through Shellshock on the hardest difficulty (not that it was hard - just that the game itself is some kind of torture device) I then spent little over an hour breezing through it again on easy. It let me knock off the last two achievements - for playing the game twice and not being killed by an infected during the campaign.

If anyone else out there suffers this game then I can give one amazing tip - use the melee attack (B button) on every infected you come across. The knife and machete are rubbish and can take ten hits to kill anything, but if you have a gun equipped and then melee you can down people in two or three smacks. It makes killing infected ridiculously easy. You only need to shooot them if there are three or more close together - otherwise just give them a smack upside the head. Job done.

So that makes two games from zero to one thousand in the space of a few days. I could have also finished off Hannah Montana but my tolerance for crap had reached its limit. I'll try and finish that off this week sometime though. After which I'll be about 1.5k shy of 150,000. A nice milestone but not a really exciting one - obviously 200k is the ultimate goal.

These easy points are kind of dragging me away from finishing off some tougher stuff on my card, but I'll get around to them eventually.

No comments: