Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SHAZAM!!!!

Spent most of last night looking for lion statues on Wheelman - I've got 65 so far and have exactly 35 left on the map I'm using. However, I have a sneaky suspicion that I will have found at least one of them beforehand so I'm probably have to runthrough the entire list again to find the one or two I was missing.

It's my own fault, as I'd found 15 of them while playing the game but never made a note of where they were so now it is coming back to haunt me. As I've gone along I have been writing down the lions which don't seem to be present anymore (on the assumption I've found them already) so they will be my first port of call should I fall short of the number required.

It's a pain in the ass and completely uncalled for in this type of game. The stunt jumps were fun and novel but this is just ridiculous.

Also got another level done on Looney Toons - would have been two but the game glitched out on the last war level. So I'll have to replay it tonight, good times.

2 comments:

ThrawnOmega said...

I'm liking the regular updates so far. I feel wierd being the only follower yet though... If you build it they will come, eventually =P

jackanape said...

Ha ha ha, well I am following Fro, Apple, Cru, Stallion and Hammer but none of them hae returned the favour. I'm not gonna beg though......yet.