Friday, May 08, 2009

Back to the old stuff

Finally finished Hannah Montana last night and I also polished off the single player aspect of Puzzle Quest - so I just need to find someone to help me out with the solitary online achievement as I've literally found NO ONE playing the game.

After that I'll just have Gauntlet, Boogie Bunnies and Eets Chowdown to finish to get all of my arcade titles out of the way. I don't include Geometry Wars in this as I know that I'll never be good enough to polish that badboy off, a fact I can live with seeing as I still enjoy the game.

I've decided to go back to playing Wheelman, as I'd left it at halfway complete. I've played through the story on my backup (review) account already so I know that aspect of the game is fairly straightforward. The real problem is getting an S rank in all of the side missions and last night reminded me why. It took me about half an hour to get a mere 2 missions to S rank standard and there are 105 in total. Not looking good.

On the plus side part of my issue was the fact I had forgotten the controls, not to mention the fact I've already finished off 48 missions to S rank already. So nearly halfway there I guess.

I'm going to finish off all the missions I can up to the this point (think that will get me to roughly 70 or so) and then polish off the story and scope out all of the jumps/collectables before finishing off the remaining missions. Should keep me sane and at least mean I have a bunch of points steadily ticking in too.

I'm also going to start Silent Hill as I have it on rental at the moment and really need to get it done and dusted. It's been sitting around for a month. Then I'll be reviewing Battlestations Pacific next week so that should keep me busy.

2 comments:

ThrawnOmega said...

Silent Hill is pretty fun and easy.

If you need someone to throw a Puzzle Quest game for you, I can do it. I have the game. Intentionally doing illegal moves every turn ends the game fast.

jackanape said...

Ha ha, I hadn't thought of that. If you could help me out that would be awesome.