Tuesday, May 19, 2009

133

Yet another game was crushed by my mighty skills. Yes, Wheelman was finally polished off last night and it was no surprise really as the story portion of the game is undeniably short and sweet, so it was only a matter of time for the 1k once the side missions were all at S-rank.

Still, it's another game onto the completion pile and one less taking up a spot on my list of unfinished games (which now stands at 34). If I could get that number down to <15 then I would consider it a job well done. Probably try and polish off Hot Wheels next, simply because it is meant to be fairly easy and is a driving game (which I hate).

After that I don't know whether to go back and polish off something else or crack on with something new and shiny. Not necessarily brand new that is - just something that I haven't yet played. I have a ton of RPG's sat around and really want to get stuck into one of them. I'm toying with the idea of Fallout or Mass Effect. Probably go for ME as it is meant to be shorter for the 1k.

3 comments:

Marx0r said...

Do Mass Effect, let Thrawn get angrier.

jackanape said...

Bwa ha ha, well that would just be mean. But it would cost me less in DLC for sure.

Deez Apples said...

Ahh, a fellow comrade who also hates Racing games. I need to learn to like them because I have like 17 or something that need to be played :(

P.S. Play Mass Effect, then right after play Fallout 3. So I can eh..pass you :)