Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The number grows......

Managed to finish off Looney Toons: Acme Arsenal this morning. There were relatively few hiccups along the way and I'm surprised it has taken me so long to get around to it. The main reason is because I was playing the game in co-op and my lady refused to let me play it without her, ha ha!

Still we polished off the storyline and then I went back to mop up the few things I was missing. The gold achievement popped up randomly, the time trial achievements were super easy (as I'd thought they might be an issue) and of the rest only the Combo Loco achievement caused me any trouble. Getting 12 kills at once seemed an easy enough task but the game decided to glitch me out of it a number of times - as I would be surrounded by 15 enemies, and combo hit them ALL to death but only be credited with seven kills.

Not cool.

Finally got it with a 14 kill combo this morning though and then ran through the first level a few times to max out each characters illudium gauge. Job done.

It means I'm up to 132 retail games complete (though a few are missing DLC) and that is another game that was sat on my card that is now out of the way. Might have more kudos if I'd polished off Project Sylpheed, Bladestorm, Rainbow Six Vegas, Gears of War, Gears of War 2 or Perfect Dark Zero - all of which are sat around on my card. But it's a step in the right direction.

Next up I'll try and go back to Hot Wheels: Beat That. I hate driving games, and this is a particularly crap one. But at least it is meant to be fairly easy and it is currently stuck on 120 points. Then I can take aim at one of the tougher games on the above list.

No comments: