Sunday, May 03, 2009

Pimping easy games

Well I decided to clear the decks of some of my easier games, plus it wouldn't hurt to make my race to 200k at least a little respectable too. I few more 1k tiles on my tag would only make me happier as well so it is win-win really.

I started off with SEGA Megadrive Ultimate Games Collection (think it is Sonics UGC in the U.S) and managed to romp through for the full 1000 in little more than a days work. Started playing it on Thursday night and was done and dusted at some point earlier today. Just played it on and off trying to get each game specific achievement in order. It was amazingly short actually and could be challenging the likes of My Horse and Me 2 as one of the easiest on record.

I'll be keeping the game though, as I love the Shining Force games and never had a chance to complete them back in the day.

Next up was Shellshock 2: Blood Trails. This game is awful. Beyond awful. It bloody well sucks. It's like a low, low budget Call of Duty without the setpieces - or any discernable benefits at all in fact. I'm halfway through hard mode at the moment but will have to play it again on easy for the full 1k. What joy.

After that will come Hannah Montana - another in a long line of 'shameful' games to grace my gamercard. Ha ha ha, I can't resist really and at a mere 4 hours for all of the points who can say no?

After that I will knuckle down and finish off something difficult - honest. Though I do still have Puzzle Quest to go back and tidy up. It's a hard life.........

No comments: