Thursday, July 08, 2010

Reviews, reviews, reviews

It has been a busy couple of weeks on the old wordsmith front - I've already had International Cricket 2010, Lego Harry Potter and Naughty Bear posted up. I finished my draft for Tiger Woods 11 yesterday too so that should be joining them and now I'm starting up on Singularity. When will the madness end? Ha ha!

At least summer is looking fairly lean so I should have plenty of time to focus purely on playing games I want to play. Which means finishing things off for a start and the list is now encompassing Halo 3, Gears of War 2 and Left 4 Dead - not to mention games I've been playing with my better half: Lego Harry Potter, Lego Star Wars and Republic Heroes. Those six titles will be my main concern in the near future and hopefully I can get at least four of them chalked off within the next month or so.

I really want to start polishing off a bunch of these games that I have close to completion as then I can move onto something new (well not new - but something I've never played before). Though, knowing me, I'll just drag up some other game I have hardly any points in and try to finish that off instead. Such is my OCD I guess.

Near future though is Gears related. I'm going to try and get that bad boy done and dusted as soon as is humanly possible now that I've got Veteran Gear out of the way. I'm sure ploughing through Horde mode will not be too taxing, but I have to do it on a bunch of maps so it will be a real slog. Same goes for completing the game in co-op and on Insane difficulty. It is really just a time sink rather than a major challenge.

No comments: