Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bored

Hence the update when I really have nothing much to report.

Churning through Gears of War 2 on Insane difficulty, and co-op to boot, is proving to be a bit of a pain. Especially as some of the sections are impossible to do solo with two pads (as it should be really) so I've had to rope my girlfriend into assisting on a couple of sections. But her play time is about ten or fifteen minutes tops, so it hasn't been too bad.

As it stands I am about halfway through the fourth act so progress is fairly good. Not to mention that there are some exceedingly short sections towards the end of the game, especially the last two chapters, meaning that I'm probably quite a way towards completing it. Doing that will also push me ever closer to 93% completion - should be at about 91.50% I reckon. So I'm really cranking it up on the completion front.

Considering my target for the year was to hit 93% I am well on my way to that and maybe I'll be able to push on even further. My ultimate task is to get to 95% and then I will start on my stack of untouched games, perhaps even a couple at a time, in order to clear the decks a bit. You know you have too many games when you can sell five of them off and the shelves are still groaning.

No comments: