Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finally

Halo 3 is done with and it has only taken me about three years. Ha ha, some games just seem to hang around like a bad smell and I never really get around to them but at least Halo 3 is another one off the list. The really good thing is the fact that I only had the game at about 800 points until a couple of months ago, so doing all of the ranked stuff, metagame levels and DLC has been a fairly swift progression.

I will hold my hands up and say there are a couple of zero point achievements outstanding, which may or may not get done at some point in time. One of them is only for getting 7XP on the 7th of the month, so that's not too bad, but getting four people together for the last level may be a pain. I don't really care for zero pointers anyway so they won't be that high of a priority.

I've invested a bit more time in Fallout 3 as well, mainly scouring the waste for Bobbleheads and the like. At the moment I've tracked down 11 of the little buggers and I'm about to snag number twelve. I figured that I would do all of the exploring first, then focus on the main side quests and then finish off the story. Once that is done I'll concentrate on all of the DLC tasks, though I may just mix them in with my regular exploring if I stumble across anything.

Tonight I'm hoping to get the last Expert level done on L4D, then I can spend next week grinding the remaining kills I need to finish it off. Another game down (fingers crossed). I'm also pretty sure I'll get Lego Harry Potter done at some point in the near future as well. It seems to be taking me longer than expected really but I'm sure it will be sorted sooner or later.

No comments: