Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Latest reviews.

Red Faction Guerrilla and Virtua Tennis 2009 have both been posted up now on x360a, so feel free to click on the links to your right to read them (unless you are viewing the screen upside down in which case WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?).

They are both titles that I enjoyed but for different reasons. I've always been a sucker for tennis games, even as far back on the Spectrum (remember those?) so I did enjoy playing Virtua again even though it is basically the same game as it ever was. Red Faction finally provides the game that was promised back on the PS2, with oodles of destruction and plenty of fun to be had. Sadly the lengthy online achievements and monotonous single player collectibles kind of put me off going for the 1k.

Next up is Damnation (which is kind of late as it came out a couple of weeks ago) and I'm not too over excited at the moment as it has kind of slipped under the radar. Hopefully it will put in a good showing and it can be played in co-op which should help to ease the boredom. Time will tell whether or not I should have missed it completely though.

Many thanks if you read my post on reviewing. I realise that it kind of went on a touch longer than I expected it to so............tough, ha ha! I mean, apologies. Still it pretty much covered all of the bases even though I expect it to be quite far removed from a professional set up.

4 comments:

MilitaryGamer said...

links are on the right side for me o.O

JJBDude said...

I thought it was meant to be a joke and he said left on purpose to hint at us reading upside down or something?

jackanape said...

I would love to say I was being clever. Instead that was just a typo and now I look stupid, ha ha!

NJC Omega said...

I just read the new version of it for the first time and laughed out loud from it, well recovered sir ;).