Tuesday, June 01, 2010

The Holy Grail

After months of effort, broken promises and review games screwing up my work I have finally hit 90% completion. I've made sure that the mark is accurate across all of the sites I frequent and on my xbox too (as they all take different things into account, such as DLC. So I am now positive that I am over the threshold for probably the first time ever.

Being the obsessed kind of fellow that I am, the fun is not going to stop there as I plan on going for 93% completion by the end of the year. That would allow me to start a new game and easily stay over 90% at all times. Hurrah!

Despite hindering myself by starting Pure Football (while at 89.94&) I managed to fly through the game over the weekend and racked up over 800 points while doing so. I even did all of the online stuff as well which was a bit of a grind but as literally NO ONE was playing the game it wasn't too bad.

When I say no one, here is the scene:

After my first few games I was ranked 34th in the world, then after finishing everything I wanted to do I was 5th in the world. The game is dead and rightfully so as it sucks big time.

That was not quite enough to push me over, so instead I went and snagged a number of achievements on games I had already started. Namely Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise and Halo 3. Pinata was on the menu because my lovely lady wanted to play something with me and you can garden in co-op, which is nice, and then I managed to boost all of the Lone Wolves achievements on Halo to edge me closer to getting it completed once and for all.

I'm hoping to finish Pure Football and maybe Scene It this week, then I can focus on Pinata and possibly Halo as well. Little bits at a time.

No comments: