Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chipping away

I managed to get Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise done with this week, I just needed to do an hour of four player online co-op and I managed to round up a goodly number of people to assist me. Basically we just sat around in my garden for an hour and did pretty much sod all - I then donated all of my chocolate coin horde to my three assistants and can now sell the game ASAP.

I'm actually fairly pleased to get it done with as I had nightmares about not being able to find enough helpers to get that last chore done, so it makes a nice change that something went so smoothly.

In other news I have been taking advantage of the 6x XP on Gears of War 2 and am now sat at level 55 - which is neat considering I started the week at level 1, ha ha! The temptation is there to try and rack up as much as I can but I really do not have the time to devote to it. I could easily get to level 80+ with a couple of nights effort but frankly I'll stick by my guns and just do everything barring Veteran Gear. Maybe if there is another event in future I might reconsider but for now my aim is to get to 1675 and then call it a day. I also managed to get a couple of the Public achievements too (Wingman and King of the Hill) so that was an added bonus.

Aside from that effort I've not done much else, I will probably go back to Halo 3 and mop up what can be done there and I also need to get cracking with Gears 2 as I haven't even touched the single player stuff. Pretty lazy of me, but there you go.

2 comments:

JJBDude said...

I reckon they will do a x10 event eventually, time will tell.

KaibaChaos said...

X10? That would be great, but I don't think that will happen. I've gone from 33 to 60 so far this week.