Friday, May 28, 2010

Ruined again

I don't know why I do this to myself..........

My completion percentage was at 89.94% as of yesterday, just a few achievements shy of finally hitting my target. So what do I go and do? Slap another new game on my tag, that's what. I figured that after ducking all of the review games that looked a bit grind worthy or challenging (by playing them on a second account) I really needed to power through one of them.

My choice for this task is now going to be Pure Football which actually looks fairly tough for a sports title, especially when it comes to the online stuff. Still after snagging the tutorial achievement there is no turning back now - I should be able to get about 700 points easy enough and then it will be pain and suffering to the finish. What fun.

I'm also still slogging away at Scene It: BOS too - I'm at 42 questions right in terms of Best Picture questions on the Pop Quiz round (I messed up the first couple I got which hopefully will not cost me in the long run). So two more of them should see me getting one of the final two achievements, then I can wipe my save game and start from scratch on 50's questions.

I've also decided to go back and do the DLC on Tomb Raider Legend and Dantes Inferno at some point as well. I have a ton of points sat around that cost me next to nothing so I may as well make use of them.

No comments: