Monday, June 07, 2010

Random tasks

I finally put Pure Football to bed last week, I even managed to finish up a review, roadmap and guide as well so it was a good weeks work all around, ha ha! The game is a bit tougher than expected to get the full 1k but it is mainly a time sink rather than difficult in any way. Though you will have to have a high tolerance for repetition as the game really starts to drag........

After that I went back and started doing the meta game achievements on Halo 3. I started from mission 6 because I was still missing some of the terminals for another achievement so figured I would work on that at the same time. I managed to reel off the last four missions in a couple of days of playing it on and off, so hopefully I can go back and finish the four missions I'm missing this week along with a couple of simple five pointers for blowing up vehicles and whatnot.

That will leave me with a couple of Mythic pack achievements, the three 0 point tasks and reaching the rank of Officer online (which is exactly the same task as one of the zero pointers. So it shouldn't be that long until I've chalked it off my list for good.

I'm also still grinding away at Scene It, but I cannot for the life of me get any Best Picture questions to appear during the Pop Quiz round so I'm still stuck at 42 correct answers. I just want that game done with now at is really getting tiresome to see the same questions over and over. Plus I still have to delete my save and restart to get the 50's questions achievement which glitched on me. Bah!

No comments: