Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Minor update

Just realised that I hadn't added any reviews or completions for over a month, ha ha! So there are seven new reviews over there on the right along with a bunch of completions and what not. Nothing too major really but I suppose I should do better at keeping on top of these things.

I made a bit of a list a while back about what games I planned to complete in order to hit 90% completion and also to get to about 178 retail games complete. Progress has actually been better than hoped for:

Castle Crashers (DONE), Operation Flashpoint (DONE), Dragon Age (DLC) (DONE), Brothers in Arms (DONE), Lips (DLC) (DONE) and NHL 09 (DONE).

Damnation, Left 4 Dead, Lego Star Wars, Gears of War and Where's Wally are the remnants of that list. I'm hoping to have at least two of them chalked off by the end of the week - namely Gears and Damnation. I'm also really hoping to get L4D done too but trying to find people to help me with the Blood Harvest campaign is proving trickier than I'd imagined. I'll get there someday.

As for Lego and Wally - I think they may well be left be the wayside in my attempt to hit 200k, as I'll be concentrating on doing Star Wars Republic Heroes instead. Assuming I finish everything else I set out to do (L4D, Damnation, Gears and SW: RH) then I'll have a whopping 60 points left to play with before hitting my target score - so if I snag those badboys in pretty much any game I've already started then it cannot hurt. Though I'm still unsure whether this will be enough to push me over 90% completion or not and I cannot be bothered doing the maths to find out.

An interesting thing I did discover though is that I'm already over 90% in terms of gamerscore attained/attainable. Just not in terms of actual achievements gained/gainable. So I do still aim to have both factors over the threshold fairly soon. Only 0.45% to go, yay!

No comments: