Friday, March 19, 2010

Minor update

Checked my xbox.com stats and it seems that I am 3725 points away from hitting 90% completion. That's quite an improvement on what I worked out about a month ago, though the continued addition of DLC to games will always make my target an annoyingly fluid one.

I discovered the other day that I actually own the Ultimate Team DLC for FIFA 09 - plus there seems to be a reliable way to easily do the online tasks too - so I'll be attempting to get that stuff done after all at some point. Woo hoo! What I will not be doing is the ridiculous tasks on NFS: Shift which would require 200 online podium finishes, yeah right. I might attempt the newer, and easier, DLC to get a few more points but we shall see.

Sorry I got sidetracked there...............

Anyway, my quest for 90% could well help me to get towards a lovely 180 retail games completed before 200k too. I've worked out that if I finish off the following:

Castle Crashers, Damnation, Operation Flashpoint, Dragon Age (DLC), Left 4 Dead, Lego Star Wars, Brothers in Arms, Lips (DLC), Gears of War, Where's Wally and NHL 09.

Then that will get me to within 35 points of my completion target, add another seven retail completions, two more arcade completions and two more 100% games in terms of DLC. I suppose I could add the 40 point DLC in Dante's Inferno that I'm missing to that list and that would be 90% - yay!

It would also mean I'd be at 196,637 points overall (assuming I don't get any points in any other game, probably not possible). So there would still be the chance for me to complete another 3 or 4 games for sure.

No doubt I'll stick some other game in the machine just to muck things up but at the moment things are looking pretty good.

No comments: