Thursday, April 30, 2009

Puzzle Quest nearly done

I'm creeping closer to level 50 (47 at the moment) and I only have a few more quests before facing the big boss. So I'll be stuck at 190 points until I can find someone to play the multiplayer with me at some point. I'm also not going to bother with the extra 50 points of DLC as it's bad enough that I have a ton of crappy retail games at anywhere from 1100 to 1750, so I'd rather keep the few arcade games I do have to 200 points for neatness.

As I'm in a race of sorts I will also bust out some easy stuff to play alongside my tough games. I've lined up Secret Service, Shellshock, SEGA UGC and Hannah Montana to boost me up to 150k. Plus, I'll be dabbling with Wheelman in between times in order to get the 1k - though getting S ranks on all of the side missions will be brutal.

Finishing off my old arcade games made me think about the longest gap between me starting a game and eventually getting the full score in it. UNO was commenced in 2007 but only just finished. Not bad - a two year turnaround. Though the grand champion is FIFA World Cup 2006 which I started in May 2006 (surprisingly) and only just got around to finishing about a month ago. Nearly three years of pain on those scenarios. Though it seemed a lot easier than I remembered when I finally went back to it.

No comments: