Wednesday, April 29, 2009

200K Race

I totally forgot to mention the 200k race I'm in at the moment (which is kind of the reason I rediscovered my blog in the first place, ha ha) so here is the low down:

The poor fools involved are: Rich x360a (the man who got me involved in the GSL), Mechahertz (a Blacksite boosting buddy), Hammer x360a (he likes hockey - that's all I really know, ha ha), Elite Hero (works over at Trueachievements) and Apple (boosted COD 3 with me, ha ha, what fools we were). All great guys so it promises to be interesting.

Everyone is fairly close to be honest and a few quick 1k games could change the race pretty rapidly. In all honesty though (and I'm not just getting excuses ready here) I anticipate that I will finish in last once everything is said and done. The main reason for this is my quest to finish off a load of old games: when you consider I have Bladestorm, GOW, GOW2, R6V, PDZ, Project Sylpheed, Wheelman, C&C3, WSC 07 etc etc on my list then you can see where my problem lies. I just won't be cranking out enough points to keep up.

I WILL be pimping a few easy games along the way to keep me sane, like Hannah Montana, Secret Service and so on, but I doubt it will be enough to let me win.

Still it should be fun and hopefully we can all boost together now and again to speed things along.

No comments: