Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm back - for some reason!

Wow, I'd actually forgotten I had this blog and then it was slapped in my face when I tried to log into someone elses page. Most of this was written while in my job of a few years ago (which I have since moved on from) and seems to have been inspired by rage if nothing else.

Thankfully since then I have decidedly mellowed with age. I now have my own house, a lovely lady to share it with and a job that I can at least enjoy. Hurrah!

On the side I also write reviews for the spiffing xbox360achievements.org which is a lovely diversion. There are plenty of haters out there, who say reviews in general suck or are meaningless but, really, why do they read them then?

I guess I will use this blog to ramble about any gaming related shenanigans I get up to and what things I may be playing/reviewing/hating at any given time.

In all truth I'll probably be boring anypoor unfortunate readers to tears as well. Good times.

No comments: