Monday, February 10, 2020

It's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time

But I guess I'm back.

Just a quick update really to say that I've moved all of my previously written achievement guides, roadmaps and walkthroughs to this very site.

I'm pretty proud of the work I put into the Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin (yes, this does seem like a totally different game thanks to the many changes) and Dark Souls 3 walkthroughs I did. Each of them pretty much guides you through the entire game, grabbing every item and killing every enemy - plus getting all of the achievements too.

I've posted both the in depth walthroughs for all three, plus the smaller and more succinct achievement guides and misc. guides for each game as well. Not to mention a bunch of guides for a host of other games. So hopefully there's a couple that might help people out.

I did need to reformat the walkthroughs slightly (mainly just bolding certain sections and fixing links) but hopefully can crack on with that ASAP so they are 100% awesome again. I'll also take the time to make the two DS2 games as easy to follow as DS3 was, with a brief walkthrough for each as well.

Cheers.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there,
I just wanted to let you know that my buddy and me are currently using your guide to navigate through Dark Souls 2. Thank you for the great work. We were caught off guard when you removed all the content from the other place, but were able to gather that you had moved it over here.

If, you are interested in some feedback regarding your work, I will happily provide that.
Besides that, thank you again, and keep up the great work!
Cheers, Lehari

Jeff Haas said...

Same here!! I've been using your guide for months, took a break and came back and just about broke down and started crying that it was gone! Thank you so much for all your hard work, it is definitely appreciated!!!!

Unknown said...

Whew, I thought it was all gone as well, actually made a post in the OG thread cause of it. Glad to see all that hard work isn't wasted (I think there's archives of it anyways...)

Unknown said...

Perfect timing. I was just about to start the Dark Souls series and really didn't want to use the ad riddled wasteland that is the current Xbox Achievements.

jackanape said...

Glad the guides are still helping people - as that was the whole point. Good lcuk with the game and if you spot any errors do let me know.