Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Brief catch up and update

Gah! I actually came on here during my lunch in order to try and do a hefty update to the Wall of Death (don't want people to think I was underachieveing in terms of time divided by DEATH!) but instead I've ended up fiddling about moving my list of completed games to its own spangly page, as you can see, and getting my review links up to date as well.

Both still need a bit of work (as I haven't added a new completion to the list since last year) but at least they are in the right place. I also chucked the My Horse and Me 2 review to the top of the heap because, well, why not? I did it a few years back but it still makes me chuckle even now. Hopefully I will eventually move all of my reviews to their own dedicated page as well, but for now they can make do where they are.

In gaming terms I've actually been doing something that most completionists often talk about but never actually get around to. Yes, I've been tackling the semi-completed pile of shame. So after getting the vast majority of the points from Spiderman 3 (except the ludicrous trick races), I've moved onto DLC in FIFA 12 and Ghost Recon 2 - so both games will hopefully soon be done and done. Then I can go back to Tomb Raider Legend and finally finish the dire DLC on that, before setting my sights on Bioshock 1/2 for the DLC stuff I still have on each.

I've also started chipping away at the remaining Halo ODST tasks as well, so hopefully that will be chalked off soon - plus I've made rapid progress on Rockstar Table Tennis which is a nice surprise. I've managed to get the online GOAT achievement plus I completed the Expert tour on default settings too. Boo yah! Just need 50+ online tourney wins (which I'm looking to do this weekend) and to complete the expert tour with every player then it will be done. A nice little treat that one, especially as you can change the settings to 7 points and 1 game to win after doing your default run - so hopefully I can chip away at it.

The only new game I've started was Borderlands 2 which I'm thoroughly enjoying. Hopefully I can make some good progress on that once I've cleared the decks a little more.

No comments: